Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What makes me happy: a meme

I have been tagged by Nicole to do a meme: 10 things that make me happy. It's taken a while to get back to it, mainly because I had such a good time away over the weekend.

So, here they are:

1. Time with my husband

2. Sleeping through the night

3. Putting time aside to read God's word & then feeling that I have learnt something new

4. Realising how God has answered a prayer

5. Watching my son learn to be a kind older brother

6. Watching my daughter learn to read

7. Reading good, fun books to my children

8. Going for a run

9. Having an honest & open conversation with a friend

10. The process of blogging, which makes me think


I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you are out there with a blog and you want to write a list too - consider yourself tagged and let me know!!

No comments: