Sunday, November 1, 2015

November Status Report

A few weeks ago was the highly anticipated AFES Wives Conference, where those wives who are connected with student ministry around the country gather together.   There were 60 of us, from Tasmania to NT, from Perth to Townsville, and everywhere in the middle.

It is always a very encouraging weekend, with bible teaching, seminars, my lovely prayer group (going strong for 4-6 years), and many conversations with old and new friends.

I was more involved this year, so it definitely was also a very tiring weekend, but as always one of the highlights of the year.  I’m so thankful for these women and for AFES.



Marriage Preparation Course was the next weekend.  The whole team worked well together and were happy with the new material, I am very thankful for them too.

In a little while I will head off for my now now annual getaway.  3 days on my own.  I think this year it will be more recovery and relaxation, but am still deciding.

We are at that time of the year when decisions for next year need to be made.   Some things to think through and decide on.


No comments: