Saturday, May 14, 2016

Apologies!!

I owe my subscriber followers an apology.   Or at least it's possible I do!

If you received a whole lot of posts from me yesterday regarding an old series on a book called Radical Womanhood, I'm sorry.

I am in the process of transferring old posts from the In Tandem ministry wives blog across to this musings blog.  I was hoping I could do so quietly and discreetly, as they are all old and were keeping their original posting dates.  Unfortunately, I am not sure it happened that way.

So, if you got a whole lot of emails (or one very long email) - again - sorry!

And just so you know - on Monday I will post all the rest - about 70 posts.  I figure it's better to do them all in one go - be really annoying once and then it's done!   Thanks for understanding.

No comments: