Sunday, July 19, 2009

Back online

I have enjoyed my little break from blogging, and am now officially back on-line. The school holidays have been really good. More enjoyable than normal, which is largely due to my change of attitude. A lot of this can be attributed to a parenting book I read (review to come soon), and quite possibly to the decision to get off-line for the holidays. We all went to the park, fed ducks, went to the library & museum, did craft, cooked and just had fun spending time together. It was a good time and now we are all looking forward to Term 3 with some renewed energy. I have still been reading lots, so there are lots more reviews to come in the next few weeks. At the moment, my plans for this term are: - to keep working through Going the Distance chapter by chapter, on Mondays - to start a children's (mainly pre-schoolers) authors series, on Saturdays - to continue with other book reviews, sometime midweek - any other things, when they come up! Hope you enjoy it!

No comments: